Terms & Conditions

  • Reservation When booking the apartment, you have two options - either:

        1. Reserving the apartment by paying 25% of the
            value of your booking and paying the balance
            not less than 6 weeks before arrival.

            - or -

        2. Booking the apartment finally by prepaying all 100%
            which will entail a discount of 5% of the value
            of the lease.

    If the booking of the apartment is done less than 6 weeks prior to the arrival, however all 100% of the value of the booking is required on the day of booking. Upon final booking - in all cases - you shall receive a booking id (your login) via e-mail and on the web-receipt immediately after completing the online payment (or transfer from bank). If this e-mail should fail to arrive in due time , please call us on +45 20234006 or send us an email to ensure a finalization of your booking.

  • Final Booking (option 1) If you have reserved the apartment by paying 25%, the remaining 75% shall fall due 6 weeks prior to your arrival at the apartment. You shall receive a payment reminder by e-mail 7 weeks ahead of your scheduled arrival. Upon receiving the final payment you will receive your key code for the apartment by email and by ordinary mail. If the mail fails to reach you call us on +45 20234006 as soon as possible to ensure your access to the apartment. Should you fail to settle your final balance on the due date, we will presume that you do not wish to proceed with your booking and we shall treat this as a cancellation of your booking. Your booking will hereafter be marked as pending available for 7 (seven) weekdays after the due date.

  • Security Deposit A security deposit of € 300 Euros will be required to be paid with your final balance. This security deposit will be returned to you either by post (international cheque) or back to your credit card / bank account from where the payment came from, providing there is no reason for part or total retention. You will be informed in writing of any deductions for breakages etc. See also the requirments upon departure below.

  • Change of booking Should you wish to move your booking from one week to another, your payment will follow you. However we shall charge you a handling fee of 5% of the value of your booking, for the transfer and the reorganisation of the calendar and data etc. Please call us on +45 20234006 in this case.

  • Cancellation Your booking deposit of 25% is non-refundable after 7 days from initial reservation. Should you cancel less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival we reserve the right to charge 100% cancellation charge. We therefore strongly suggest that you take out suitable travel insurance to insure against the eventuality of cancellation. However, if it is possible for us to re-book the apartment to someone else, you will be refunded up to 50% of the value of your booking - depending on the "last minute price" gained from a possible replacement booking.

  • Payment Payments are done to our French Bank (Credit Agricole) or to our Danish Bank (Rinkjoebing Landbobank) using IBAN and BIC (swift) codes. Details will follow upon reservation/booking.

  • Arrival The apartment will be made available to you from 17:00 on the day of your arrival, this is to ensure sufficient time to prepare the apartment for your arrival, should you have any special requests for access prior to this time please let us know and we will do our utmost to assist. However we cannot give any guarantees that we will be able to comply.

  • Departure On the day of your departure you will need to vacate the apartment by 10:00, in order to assist us it would be greatly appreciated if you could strip all bedlinen from the beds (ready for collection if rented). We also expect you to ensure that all bins are emptied from the bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms and that you have cleaned the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher and not left any dirty dishes or glasses in the apartment. Failure to comply with the above will result in a rentention of your refundable securty deposit.

  • Bedlinen & towels All beds are equipped with pillows, blankets and duvets/comforters. However you must bring your own bedlinen, bath-towels and tea-towels. Alternativly you can rent bedlinen, towels etc. out of Immobilier-Soleil, 30 Bourg Morel at the end of the main pedestrian street - just opposite Restaurant Ski Roc. They speak english and are very helpfull. If you prebook ahead of arrival, it will be in the appartment available for you upon arrival.

  • Acceptance By making a booking with us you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions and are presumed to have read and accepted them.